|LEVEL / GRADE||USE OF EXAMPLES||HISTORY AND FUTURE OF GLOBALISATION|
|40-50A||Examples of theories, texts and industry knowledge are clearly connected and form an excellent argument||History and the future of Globalisation is discussed with conviction in a fluent manner|
|35-39B||Examples of theories, texts and industry knowledge are connected together in places to form a clear argument||History and the future of Globalisation is mentioned with some relevance|
|30-34C||Some examples of theories, texts and industry knowledge have been included and the student tries to connect them||Discussion of the history and the future of Globalisation is mentioned in a limited way|
|21-29E/D||Media theory and theoretical terminology is absent or minimal||Some simple ideas have been expressed|
|0-20U||Very few examples or a narrow range of examples of theories, texts and industry knowledge is offered||Inclusion of the history and the future of Globalisation may be missing.There will be some errors of spelling, punctuation and grammar which are likely to be intrusive and make meaning unclear. Writing may be illegible.|
Go to word press- dashboard – Appearance- Menus.
Make sure you have 2 menus AS Media and A2 Media.
Categories: for AS Media.
You should have 1 main category called AS Media.
Inside this ( parented) should be:
G321: Foundation Portfolio
Inside this should be these categories with G321: Foundation Portfolio as the parent
G321: Research and Planning
Inside AS Media there should be another category called
G322 Key Media Concepts (TV Drama)
G322 Section B – Institutions and Audiences
You should have a category called A2 Media
Inside this should be a category called:
A2 G324 Advanced Portfolio
Inside this category (parented to this category) you should have:
G324 Research and Planning
G324 Ancillary Products
Inside the category called A2 Media -there should be another category called:
G325 Critical Perspectives in Media
And inside this
Section A: Theoretical Evaluation of Production
+ another called
Section B: Contemporary Media Issues: Global Media
WordPress – Creating Parent Categories
How to Add and Remove Categories in WordPress
How to Organize WordPress Blogs with Categories
WordPress: How to add a category and make it a menu
Image Editing in an existing WordPress Post : Click to Enlarge
Introduction to Section A Question 1a
Thanks to zlorhenley
Ms Sandys trip to Borough Market Apple Day
Question: Discuss the issues raised by media ownership within a media area you have studied.
- Introduction- State argument – what will you argue are the issues?
- Section One: The American Film Industry -Outline strategies used by US film industry and issues raised
- Discuss specifically in relation to Disney ( Iron Man 3) in terms of production, distribution, synergy. Provide examples.
- Discuss specifically in relation to Warners ( Inception) in terms of production, distribution, synergy. Provide examples.
- Section Two: The UK Film Industry -Contrast UK film industry with US.
- Relate to your case study Slumdog Millionaire and Film4, and provide examples in terms of production, distribution, synergy.
- Conclusion -Sum up your argument.
- Relate to your own experience as a consumer.
- Bullet-point points and examples.
- Choose one paragraph of your essay and write it out in full, ensuring that you are making a clear point (linked to your argument) in relation to the question, supported by a specific examples
- Remember to use key terms in your written work.
- Write out your argument.